The European Economic Congress organized by the Regional Chamber of Commerce is just beginning in Katowice. After a two-year break, the event returns to the International Congress Centre.
There will be many thematic panels during the event. The main motto of this year’s congress is “Face the Challenge”, and you will be able to hear about how to meet various aspects and challenges that concern entrepreneurs in the SME sector during the scheduled panels. Representatives of Katowicer will also present what the support of the SME sector looks like from the point of view of our city.
During the event, they will take part in the following panels:
On Monday 21/11:
- 10.00 – 11.15 – Inauguration ceremony
- 12.45 – Interview on the main stage
- 13.30 – The role of local governments in supporting entrepreneurship – room 24
- 15.30 – Investment management in turbulent times – room 23
On Tuesday 22/11:
- 9.30 – The concept of smart cities – room 24
- 11.30 – Think Eco! Forum – room 6
- 13.30 – City friendly to residents and business – room 25
- 13.30 – How to build a stable start-up? – room 24
- 15.00 – Tax conference – Turbulent legal environment in the light of entrepreneurs’ activities – auditorium.