Introduction of the declaration
Date of publication and update
Date of website publication: 2013-07-31.
Date of the last major update : 2021-08-10.
Status in terms of compliance with the law
The website is partially compliant with the Act of April 4, 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities.
- spacing between lines, paragraphs, words and letters cannot be changed,
- po wyłączeniu stylów CSS jest problem z treścią strony,
- after disabling CSS styles there is a problem with the page content,
- the links lack additional information about the format, size and language,
- occasional problems with the order of the headers may arise,
- there may be occasional situations in which photos and graphics do not have alternative descriptions
The code on all pages is validated against the standards set by the W3C organization for XHTML 1.0 Transitional. The website complies with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG – Double A Web Content Accessibility Guidelines). All pages have been prepared on the basis of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS). This allows you to separate the content of the page from the presentation layer.
Date of the Declaration and method of assessing digital accessibility
The declaration was made on: 2021-08-10.
Last update of declaration : 2021-08-10.
The declaration is based on a self-assessment
- Internet Explorer: Menu “View” > “Font-size”
- Firefox: Menu “View” > “Magnification” (Ctrl++)
- Opera: Menu “View” > “Magnification”
Feedback and contact details
Information on the procedure described in Art. 18 of the Act on Digital Accessibility
The Resident Service Office at Rynek 1 is tailored to the needs of people with disabilities.