The following Cookies Policy sets out the rules for saving and accessing data on Users’ Devices using the Website for the purpose of providing electronic services by the Website Administrator.
§ 1 Definitions
- Website – a website operating at
- External website – website of the Administrator’s partners, service providers or recipients
- Administrator – Przemysław Tomecki PTM Soft, operating at the address: ul. Kasztanowa 78 Więckowice 32-082 Bolechowice, with a tax identification number (NIP): 6792846140, providing electronic services via the Website and storing and accessing information on User’s devices
- User – a natural person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically via the Website.
- Device – an electronic device with software through which the User gains access to the Website
- Cookies – text data collected in the form of files placed on the User’s Device
§ 2 Types of Cookies
- Internal cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device are sent by the Website’s ICT system
- External cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by ICT systems of external websites
- Session cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External websites during one session of a given Device. After the session ends, the files are removed from the User’s Device.
- Permanent cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External websites until they are manually deleted. The files are not deleted automatically after the end of the Device session, unless the configuration of the User’s Device is set to the Cookie deletion mode after the end of the Device session.
§ 3 Security
- Storage and reading mechanisms – Cookies storage and reading mechanisms do not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device. It is practically impossible to transfer viruses, Trojans and other worms to the User’s Device.
- Internal cookies – internal cookies used by the Cookie Administrator are safe for Users’ Devices
§ 4 Purposes for which Cookie files are used
- Improving and facilitating access to the Website – The Administrator may store in Cookie files information about the preferences and settings of the Website user in order to improve, improve and speed up the service services on the Website.
- Logging in – The Administrator uses Cookie files to log Users into the Website
- Statistical data – Administrator and External websites uses Cookie files to collect and process statistical data such as, for example, visit statistics, User Devices statistics or user behavior statistics. This data is collected for the purpose of analyzing and improving the Website.
§ 5 Possibilities of determining the conditions of storage and access on User's Devices by the Website and external websites
- The user may at any time independently change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing the data of saved cookies
- Information on how to disable cookies in the most popular computer browsers and mobile devices is available at: how to disable cookies .
- The User may at any time delete any Cookie files saved so far using the User’s Device tools through which the User uses the Website’s services.
§ 6 Website requirements
- Restricting the saving and access to Cookie files on the User’s Device may cause some functions of the Website to malfunction.
- The Administrator does not bear any responsibility for incorrectly functioning functions of the Website if the User restricts in any way the ability to save and read Cookie files.