Kostuchna District, Sezamkowa Street
Spatial Development Plan (SDP)
In force no. 56
MN – single-family residential development area
- Areas of single-family residential development including single-family and semi-detached buildings – in detached structures on separate lots
- as a supplementary function – non-burdensome built-in services, enabling the realization of non-burdensome commercial undertakings satisfying the needs of the local community, in the sanitary protection zone of the cemetery – also free-standing service objects enabling the realization of non-burdensome commercial undertakings, meeting the orders and prohibitions listed in points 1/ and 2/ of this paragraph and in Chapter II, paragraph 3,
- garages and small utility buildings, detached, attached or built-in, accompanying a residential building on the border of the building plot,
- technical infrastructure facilities,
- access and internal streets, not specified in the plan drawing No. 1, but with parameters as per Chapter III, paragraph 5 of the plan.
Updating the Spatial Development Plan in progress.