Dąbrówka Mała District, Siemianowicka Street
327/252; 325/252; 276/252; 330/252; 323/252
N, Bp, dr
Spatial Development Plan (SDP)
UP2 – service and production development areas
- administrative and office services,
- wholesale trade services ,
- stock and market trading services,
- production services,
- transport service,
- vehicle showrooms with service facilities,
- non-intrusive production,
- construction with technological facilities,
- technical infrastructure, including telecommunications and data transmission.
- consumer services and retail trade services with a sales area of up to 2000 m2,
- social services only to the extent that they are related to the primary function of the site,
- collective housing,
- petrol stations with service and commercial facilities,
- above-ground multi-storey car parks and garages,
- overground garages in organised groups,
- animal shelters, animal burials.
Maximum height of buildings – up to 4 storeys, the possibility of formation of dominant buildings of up to 6 storeys is not excluded.
Plot of land No. 276/252 – perpetual usufruct of the City of Katowice on State Treasury land.
Access for heavy vehicles should take place bypassing Styczniowa Street – from the east side of Siwka Street.
In the event of realisation of an investment generating truck traffic in the area, the Investor will be obliged to reconstruct the intersection of Le Ronda, Siwka and Styczniowa Streets.
Any possible leveling of the terrain for the designed objects should be included in the construction project and cannot disturb the water relations on the said terrain and the neighbouring areas.
Acquisition of the property is not a guarantee of consent for possible removal of greenery from the site. The removal of trees and shrubs interfering with the development of the site should be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Nature Conservation Act, and nature compensation should cover the investment site or its close vicinity. All costs related thereto shall be borne by the Investor.